Proof of Concept Jumpstart Kit v1.1 What’s this product??? for Windows 7, Internet explorer 8.0, App-v etc??
Great,again and always improvements for the deployment of Windows 7, APP-V etc for our pleasure.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition – A platform that helps IT Professionals increase the flexibility and reliability of their server infrastructure.
• Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP) – A tool to assess your hardware readiness for Windows 7 and Office 2010.
• Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) – A tool to assess your software readiness for Windows 7 and Office 2010.
• Microsoft Office Migration and Planning Manager (OMPM) – A tool to assess and upgrade Office versions and files.
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit – A tool to create, configure, and deploy custom images, applications, and components.
• Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial image – This evaluation edition forms the base image for deployment on client computers.
• Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 – This system is the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone, and Web.
• Office 2010 with Application Virtualization – This system is deployed virtually to streamline and centralize operations.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition – This database system is used to store application compatibility and Microsoft Office assessment data for the ACT and OMPM tools.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition – This database system is used to store image and task sequence data for MDT Deployment Workbench.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Evaluation Edition – This database system is used to store hardware assessment data for the MAP tool.
The PoC Jumpstart is intended to show you that an upgrade to new Microsoft Optimize Desktop technologies can be seamless, feasible, easy and cost-effective. The PoC Jumpstart will also shed light on the deployment process (tools and technologies) and give your organization confidence for undertaking a broader deployment motion. After completion of the PoC, you should have a test environment setup that will allow you to evaluate the various features of the Microsoft Optimized Desktop and help you make informed decisions to meet your business needs.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista; Windows XP
• Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
On the computer that you designate to run the virtual deployment server, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 SP1 is not required on client/target computers.
• Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Deployment Server Computer Specifications
• Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster processor recommended
• Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum; 4 GB RAM recommended
• Hard Disk Space: 32 GB free minimum; 60 GB recommended
Client Computer Specifications
• Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster processor minimum
• Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum; 2 GB RAM recommended
• Hard Disk Space: 30 GB free minimum; 60 GB recommended
- [ Reminder ] Microsoft Application Virtualization Dashboard for APP-V (New Version) 1.0 |How to
- Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 a great tool for viewing the contents of network packets that are being sent and received over a live network connection
- Little tricks | How to install the Microsoft Snipping Tool (capture screen tool) on Windows 2008 Server (all version) ?
- Virtual lab and MVA Website (Microsoft Virtual Academy) on System Center 2012 Operations Manager available !!! (SCOM 2012)
- How to sequence and deploy Microsoft Office 2010 App-v Package with SCCM/Config Mgr 2007 R2 (Streaming mode or Download and execute)