System Center Configuration Manager Hybrid Diagnostics
Before you install and use System Center Configuration Manager Hybrid Diagnostics:
1. Review the license terms by downloading word file in this download package.
2. Print and retain a copy of the license terms for your records.
By downloading and using the tool you agree to such license terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.
This release of the tool will check of the following issues related to device enrollment scenario:
• Checks that the SMS Executive service is running
• Checks for the Microsoft Intune connector certificate
• Checks for potential conflicts between Intune connector certificates
• Checks for DNS CName entry for the specified UPN
• Checks for device type enablement in Configuration Manager
• Checks for known errors in Status Messages
• Checks for UPN synchronization in AAD
• Checks that the specified user is a member of the cloud user collection
• Checks that the AAD ID and cloud user ID match
The following are Prerequisites for Hybrid Diagnostics:
• System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 or Later
• System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager or Later
• System Center Configuration Manager (1511) or later
• Windows PowerShell 3.0 or Later
• Azure Active Directory PowerShell module
• .NET Framework 4.5 or Later
• System Center Configuration Manager service connection point site system role. The Hybrid Diagnostics is intended install and run on the computer that hosts the service connection point or Microsoft Intune connector role in the Configuration Manager hierarchy.
• To use this tool, your account must be a member of the SMS Admin group – This is used to get access to the SMS Provider and for basic hierarchy discovery.
• (Recommended) Microsoft Online Service Azure Active Directory (AAD) Tenant Admin Credentials – This is the account is used to check if the specified user account is synchronized with AAD.