SCODM is soon available…on connect at the end of this post
What’s this technology:
Managing desktops and laptops can be a laborious manual process, and dedicating valuable IT time and resources to maintaining on-site desktop management tools is a challenge for many companies. Microsoft® System Center Online Desktop Manager (SCODM) provides a compelling offer for companies seeking an integrated desktop management solution without the overhead associated with installing and maintaining management infrastructure on-premises. Hosted in Microsoft’s global network of world-class data centers and accessed from a single, highly secure Web-based console based on Silverlight® technology, the Desktop Manager was designed to simplify IT management. Through the easy-to-use Web-based console, the Desktop Manager delivers the capability to secure, update, monitor, configure, troubleshoot, and collect inventory from managed computers.
This new IT management service is designed for customers who want an integrated desktop management solution without the overhead associated with installing and maintaining an on-premises management infrastructure.
* Host protection (anti-malware and Microsoft updates)
* Desktop monitoring
* Desktop configuration
* IT asset management
* Remote assistance
For inscription clic HERE
Desktop Manager Key Features
* Single Web-based console built on Silverlight technology to securely manage corporate, branch and mobile desktops
* Resolve client PC issues more rapidly and efficiently through real-time remote troubleshooting support
* Access all Microsoft security, critical and driver updates to keep your PCs running efficiently and securely
* Protect PCs from malware (spyware and viruses) and review reports and information on current threats
* Enforce desired configuration for all managed PCs including template-based desired state configuration to reduce support costs and drive toward common configurations