SCCM 2012 | Now Available: Update 1610 for System Center Configuration Manager !!!!
•Office 365 Servicing Dashboard and app deployment to clients features help you to deploy Office 365 apps to clients as well as track Office 365 usage and update deployments.
•Software Updates Compliance Dashboard allows you to view the current compliance status of devices in your organization and quickly analyze the data to see which devices are at risk.
•Cloud Management Gateway provides a simpler way to manage Configuration Manager clients on the Internet. You can use the ConfigMgr console to deploy the service in Microsoft Azure and configure the supported roles to allow cloud management gateway traffic.
•Client Peer Cache is a new built-in solution in Configuration Manager that allows clients to share content with other clients directly from their local cache with monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
•Enhancements in Software Center including customizable branding in more dialogs, notifications of new software, improvements to the notification experience for high-impact task sequence deployments, and ability for users to request applications and view request history directly in Software Center.
•New remote control features including performance optimization for remote control sessions and keyboard translation.
This release also includes new features for customers using Configuration Manager connected with Microsoft Intune. Some of the new feature include:
- New configuration item settings and improvements now only show settings that apply to the selected platform. We also added lots of new settings for Android (23), iOS (4), Mac (4), Windows 10 desktop and mobile (37), Windows 10 Team (7), Windows 8.1 (11), and Windows Phone 8.1 (3).
- Lookout integration allows to check device’s compliance status based on its compliance with Lookout rules.
- Request a sync from the admin console improvement allows you to request a policy sync on an enrolled mobile device from the Configuration Manager console.
- Support for paid apps in Windows Store for Business allows you to add and deploy online-licensed paid apps in addition to the free apps in Windows Store for Business
Click HERE for more information
- SCCM| Update 1701 for Configuration Manager Technical Preview Branch – Available Now!
- SCCM 2012 | The Update 1612 for Configuration Manager Technical Preview Branch – Available Now!
- Windows 10 | New Start Menu,News parameters display with Update 1607 Mise a jour KB3176935 & KB3176937 available ! :-)
- Windows 2016 | compares to another Windows server versions avalaible !!!!!!!
- How to sequence and deploy Microsoft Office 2010 App-v Package with SCCM/Config Mgr 2007 R2 (Streaming mode or Download and execute)