SCCM 2012 Reminder | ConfigMgr 2012 Tools available on download !!!
Hi to all,
Just a reminder for you indicate that the configMgr Tool is available for download !
Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration Toolkit
The System Center 2012 Configuration Manager P2V Migration Toolkit facilitates the re-utilization of existing x64 server hardware using virtualization technologies, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Hyper-V. The P2V Migration Toolkit was specifically designed to assist in situations where there are remote Configuration Manager 2007 SP 2 site servers that need to be retained during side-by-side migration process to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. The P2V Migration Toolkit is geared to supporting P2V migrations at remote, branch offices that do not have existing onsite Virtual Machine Manager infrastructure.
Support ending for System Center Configuration Manager P2V Migration Toolkit
For purposes of a lifecycle policy, “tool” means a utility or feature that aids in accomplishing a discrete task or a limited set of tasks. To assist in your planning efforts, some tool versions provide 12 months notification prior to the end of support. System Center Configuration Manager P2V Migration Toolkit is such a tool and Microsoft will continue to support this version through July 27, 2013.
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Toolkit The Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Toolkit contains nine downloadable tools to help you manage and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. The following list provides specific information about each tool in the toolkit.
- Client Spy – A tool that helps you troubleshoot issues related to software distribution, inventory, and software metering on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager clients.
- Policy Spy – A policy viewer that helps you review and troubleshoot the policy system on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager clients.
- Security Configuration Wizard Template for Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager – The Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) is an attack-surface reduction tool for the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system. Security Configuration Wizard determines the minimum functionality required for a server’s role or roles, and disables functionality that is not required.
- Send Schedule Tool – A tool used to trigger a schedule on a client or trigger the evaluation of a specified DCM Baseline. You can trigger a schedule either locally or remotely.
- Power Viewer Tool – A tool to view the status of power management feature on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager clients.
- Deployment Monitoring Tool – The Deployment Monitoring Tool is a graphical user interface designed help troubleshoot Applications, Updates, and Baseline deployments on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager clients.
- Run Metering Summarization Tool – The purpose of this tool is to run the metering summarization task to analyze raw metering data
- Role-based Administration Modeling and Auditing Tool – This tool helps administrators to model and audit RBA configurations.
- License Tracking PowerShell Cmdlets – The PowerShell cmdlet “Get-ConfigMgrAccessLicense” is used to get license usage information for all the servers and clients within scope of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. The cmdlet returns a list of licensable features and a list of unique users and devices per unique licensable feature.
And Package Conversion Manager (PCM) A new version of the PCM tool has been released. The new version supports both System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager. the new tool can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34605. The new release comes in 6 languages.
click HERE for download
- System-center.fr change look - System-center.fr change de look
- Nouveau concours « J’en ai rien à déployer 2011 » est en ligne sur TechNet !
- SCCM 2012 | New Pop up notification for Update Microsoft Patch (SUP) with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 !!! | Users interaction
- HOME - Sauvons notre planète
- Microsoft buys Opalis to strengthen its product range System Center