Yeah, it’s official, System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012) and System Center Endpoint protection (SCEP 2012) is RTM (release to manufacturing) !!!
Great news, System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012) is RTM (release to manufacturing) !!!
What’s System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012)?
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager helps IT empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive while maintaining corporate compliance and control. It provides a unified management infrastructure across physical, virtual, and mobile client environments.
System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection (previously known as Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010) protects client and server operating systems against the latest threats using industry-leading malware detection technologies. It is built on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, giving customers a unified infrastructure for client security and compliance management.
Please note: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection are now provided as a single installation package.
- Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 a great tool for viewing the contents of network packets that are being sent and received over a live network connection
- Internet explorer 9 Beta is available for download!!!
- SCCM 2012 | Now Available: Update 1610 for System Center Configuration Manager !!!!
- New BGInfo 32 & 64 bits for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2 etc… (Show Configuration properties on desktop) :-) !
- New USMT 5.0 Features for Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows® 8 Consumer Preview)