Virtual lab and MVA Website (Microsoft Virtual Academy) on System Center 2012 Operations Manager available !!! (SCOM 2012)
If you are intersted by learning System Center 2012 Operations Manager, you have access to à new virtual lab and MVA Website (Microsoft Virtual Academy)!!!
Virtual Lab Content:
Deploying the infrastructure for a private cloud is just the first step. Once it’s in place, IT administrators have to monitor those resources to ensure that the infrastructure SLAs are met, quickly find the causes for any problems, and plan for future growth.
Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager for Microsoft System Center can help with all of these tasks. The benefits include less downtime, better user experiences, adherence to SLAs, and lower overall costs.
MVA learning SC 2012 OM:
Click on the picture for Access:
1. Private Cloud: Infrastructure Management
- Module 1: Configure and Deploy Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 2: Monitor and Operate Private Cloud Infrastructure
2. Private Cloud: Infrastructure Components
- Module 1: Configure and Deploy Infrastructure Components
- Module 2: Monitor and Operate Infrastructure Components
3. Private Cloud: Service Delivery and Automation
- Module 1:; Configure and Deploy Service Delivery & Automation
- Module 2: Monitor and Operate Service Delivery & Automation
4. Private Cloud: Application Services Management
- Module 1: Application Services Management, Configuration, & Deployment
- Module 2: Application Services Management, Operation, & Management
- SCCM 2012 | New Pop up notification for Update Microsoft Patch (SUP) with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 !!! | Users interaction
- How to automate the Windows 8 installation process and fulfill minimum license requirements !!! Great Video Series! ;)
- Cumulative Update package 7 (CU) for SQL Server 2008 R2 is available!
- MICROSOFT System Center Online Desktop Manager Beta
- Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.6 is available for download !!!