SCCM 2012 | New Pop up notification for Update Microsoft Patch (SUP) with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 !!! | Users interaction
Just a little post for you showing the New Pop up notification for Update Microsoft Patch deployment (Whether or not a user is logged on option) with Center Configuration Manager 2012 !
In my quick example, i deploy more windows patch on a Windows XP SP3 client.
1-When the new advertisement is available and required (in my example), the user have a pop up message indicate a new software available.
2-A second popup message appear for indicate that the software changes are required
3-If i click on the pop up message, i have the detail of Microsoft Update Patch deployment available
4-If i select the Sotware Center, i can see the Microsoft Update Patch download in progress…
5-When all Microsoft Update Patch is downloaded, i have the choice between install immediately or later…
6-When all Microsoft update patch is install in progress, you have a pop up message indicate installing software
7-It is possible to see all change states with the SCCM pop client icon
8-When the Microsoft Update Patch installation is finish, a pop up message appear for indicate that the software is installed succefully…
9-It is possible to see all status and information per Microsoft Update Patch
10-The user can choice the condition of installation and reboot condition with the assistant
11-When the patch is installed and for some Microsoft Update Patch, the user had a pop up message indicate, a reboot is required.
12-I have XXX time for restart my computer, this parameter can be modified as needed…
13-I have tree option…
15-I can Show Details of deployment..
16- And I can Restart my computer now..
17-If you select restart option, you will do confirm the reboot by click on the second restart tab ( good option, it can not do anything stupid lol )
Once again Microsoft has done a great job
Bye Michael BERTUIT
- How to install and configure System Center Configuration Manager 2012 RTM and how to configure System Center EndPoint Protection 2012 (SCEP 2012 Automatic Update Definition) !!!
- New BGInfo 32 & 64 bits for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2 etc… (Show Configuration properties on desktop) :-) !
- How to install and configure System center Configuration Manager 2007 Dashboard! SCCM2007 with Sharepoint :-)
- Documentation Library for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager is up to date !!!
- How to install and configure Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010 Beta alias MOSS 2010! PART1