System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 How to Deploy Windows 7 alias Seven with SCCM 2007-PART1
This is PART 1
(CAPTURE Windows 7 with System Center Configuration Manager 2007)
I’ll write more messages with a small demonstration of all steps (with screenshots).
How to capture Windows 7?
SCCM must be configured with the newly installed service pack 2
For the 1 st phase there is a need to bring:
-1 PC with windows 7 in WORKGROUP
-Right-admin on the windows 7
-CD-capture on the tab creates task sequence (Boot image installed with DP)
-A share folder create on the server SCCM for stored the *.wim image
-Log on and run the executable on cd, insere the information and clic next several times
ps: to view screen shots>> right click on the image and click view
B – Clic on Finish
C – The capture Start …
D -Verify that the file is properly wim generated on the server
The *.wim capture is ok and Finish!!!
- V.NEXT Technology | Video on System Center Configuration Manager V.NEXT How to install and configure SCCM V.Next Secondary Site by remote
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 How to Deploy Windows 7 alias Seven with SCCM 2007-PART2
- V.NEXT Presentation >> Configuration Manager v.Next Hierarchy Design By Deb Mc Fadden
- MDT 2010 / User Driven Installation | UDI System center configuration Manager and MDT Update 1 in video! see absolutely !
- How to create virtual package, install and configure Application Virtual 4.6 client for Windows 7 :-) with Management Server 4.5 and System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2