System Center 2012 Technology | How to deploy Windows 7 with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 / Vnext (Beta 1) !!!
In this post, i explain how to deploy Windows 7 with System Center Configuration Manager Vnext / 2012!
In first time, reminder what’s System Center Configuration Vnext / 2012:
System Center Configuration Manager enables a powerful user-centric approach to client management. This approach addresses the growing reality – that people want to move fluidly between multiple devices and networks – by making it easier for IT to support users with configurations tied to their identity instead of to individual systems or devices. As a result, IT can help people work the way they want, practically wherever they want—with a familiar experience across different devices and contexts.
Configuration Manager provides IT a lean, unified infrastructure to deliver these new capabilities and workloads for client management, virtualization, and security. The solution puts IT in control of costs and compliance, providing an evolutionary path to new capabilities that leverage existing people, processes, and technologies.
Configuration Manager reduces the cost and complexity of IT compliance by delivering increased visibility and discovery, and enhanced, IT-definable remediation capabilities. It’s all designed to help IT simplify delivery of a user-centric approach to client management. And because it is built by Microsoft engineers who have exceptional knowledge of Windows, Configuration Manager delivers tight interoperability with Windows, for more effective and efficient management.
In second time, what’s System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2008
- Site servers and site roles require 64-bit OS (distribution points are an exception)
- Branch DPs can run on any v.Next-supported client OS
- Standard DPs can run on Windows Server 32-bit but will not support advanced functionality
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Distribution points can run on Windows Server 2003
- SQL Server 2008 SP1 with CU6 (64-bit)
- SQL Reporting Services is ONLY reporting solution