System Center Service Manager (SCSM) 2010 is available in RTM !
Service Manager delivers IT services that are:
- Integrated. Service Manager seamlessly integrates and unifies knowledge, process, and activities across the Microsoft platform.
- Efficient and Responsive. Service Manager reduces support costs while improving responsiveness to end users and reducing the time to resolution in the datacenter.
- Business Aligned. Service Manager optimizes resources to align to the business goals, support compliance, and quickly adapt to the ever-changing business requirements.
This software is intended for evaluation purposes only. You must accept the license terms before you are authorized to use the software. There is no product support for this trial software. You are welcome to participate in the forums to share your trial experiences with others and to ask for advice.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows PowerShell v1.0
Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration, and the applications and features you choose to install. Processor performance is dependent upon not only the clock frequency of the processor, but the number of cores and the size of the processor cache. Disk space requirements for the system partition are approximate.
For a complete listing of requirements for all components of Service Manager, please go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff460997.aspx.
For Download source it’s HERE
For download documentation it’s HERE